If you are interested in joining a fast-growing IT services company based in Surrey and really have a passion for IT and customer service then please see our current vacancies below.
We are looking for:
- Recently qualified IT students to help run our busy support desk, providing telephone and remote support to our important customers
- Experiance in providing excellent customer service for our busy customer contact centre.
- Qualified IT technicians/engineers who are qualified to the minimum of A+ to support our growing customer base in the Guildford area of surrey
If you are interested and have a passion for all things technical please email us your details and a short message explaining why you want to be a part of Microtechs.
Current Vacancies: April/May 2013
Customer Service Advisors - Day & Night Shifts Available
The 'must haves' for this Call Centre Agent role (experience in a call centre environment is NOT necessary):
* A highly motivated, enthusiastic and determined personality
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
* The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively as part of a team
The main responsibilities as a Call Centre Agent include:
* To act as an initial point of contact for our customers
* To identify customer needs and act on them quickly and effectively
* Adhere to the high level of customer service that this organisation is known for
Excellent introductory and on-going training is provided for successful candidates, in order for you to succeed as Call Centre Agent within our business.
The successful Call Centre Agents can enjoy a fantastic working atmosphere and the chance to work within a successful, growing company, known for their excellent customer service and product base.
Please click to apply for this opportunity as one of our Inbound Call Centre Agents now!
HOURS: 25 Hours per week
NOTE: We are looking for agents to cover the hours of either:
To Contact us:
Mark for the attention of Jonathan Hill