What does Microtechs do?
As a Technology Lifecycle Services company, Microtechs provides cost-effective, flexible managed services throughout the United Kingdom to IT Technology vendors and IT service providers. Our services are primarily focused on the Microsoft business arena, from PC to Server, covering both single installation and major corporate rollouts.
Microtechs provides a coherent suite of IT services to support each stage of the technology lifecycle. These services can be utilised in isolation to support a particular project or as a rolling programme to deliver complete lifecycle management solutions with demonstrable business benefits.
Our key strength is as a specialist in total implementation and disposal solutions for technology refresh and rollout projects. We have the expertise, systems, processes, skills and facilities to deliver a unique portfolio of technology lifecycle services to exacting customer requirements.
Our recent projects include:
- Large-scale rollouts of 5,000+ workstations
- National Branch Office system installation
- Build, installation and commissioning of 150 servers plus workstations across multiple sites
- Schools network implementation
- Network support for major corporate customers including help desk/end user support and server management
- Multiple Server configuration and commissioning
- National Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) rollout and upgrades (3000 units)
- Desk top refresh & disposal EMEA wide
- EPOS systems rollout
- Major EPOS upgrades in EMEA countries
- PC Home install programmes for major manufacturers
- Post installation warranty/break fix/return to base repairs
- Customer inventory management as part of projects requirements